The ultimate chocolate guide for the Easter playlist
Which playlist to choose for Easter?
Follow the ultimate Chocolate guide...
Chocolate, synonymous for pleasure and sweetness inspires both music and movies. Warm colour, crunchy texture, meltability, all these mouth-watering features contribute to the richness of this symbol of sensuality and desire. Many musicians have melted and could not resist Call of the Chocolate.
Taste our chocolate selection...
In the mood for Chocolate ...
- Beat Poetry and garage rock sound with Patti Smith - Easter
- Post pop anti-depression with Iggy Pop - Chocolate drops
- Back to Chicago Blues with Howlin’Wolf - Chocolate drops
- Tweedy alternative rock (Irish and Scottish) Snow Patrol - Chocolate
- Tom Waits - Chocolate Jesus dedicated by the artist to children and to all those who have trouble getting up on time for Sunday's mass.
Our deadly-cool Easter chocolate hunt finds
- Awesome rap video from our Hamburg friends, Deine Freunde - Schokolade
- Amazing Mexican singer, who prefers chocolates to the bullets of the guerillas, Lila Downs - Balas y chocolate (unfortunately exists on CD not yet on vinyls)
- First album by a heavy metal girl band from Japan Baby Metal - Gimme chocolate!
American Chocolate Country Folk
- Road Trip - The chocolate song
- The Doerfels - The chocolate song
Nickel Creek - Scotch and chocolate
Carolina Chocolate Drops - Jackson
- The Wood Brothers - Chocolate on my tongue
- Savages - You’re my Chocolate
- Ween - Chocolate town
- Ivy Anderson singer and Duke Ellington orchestra - Chocolate shake
- Jazz Giants '58 with Harry Edison - Chocolate Sundae
Before we part
- Would you like a cup of Café Cacao by Alpha Blondy (too bad his SOS Guerre Tribale album is only availabe on CD)