Brexit Blues, handle it with vinyl decor and playlist
You've got the Brexit blues. Five days away from the deadline, dig out your vinyls and cheer up with a total-look British wall decoration you the blues and a how-to-say-goodbye special playlist.
My vinyls on the wall for a Union Jack decor.
The Union Jack flag created in 1606 is a mix of the flags of England, Scotland and Ireland. These 3 crosses are the symbols of patron saints of England (St-George), Scotland (St-Andrews) and Irland (St-Patrick).
The flag of Wales, featuring a red dragon over a white and green background is not part of the Union Jack.
The Union Jack is often used as a decorative pattern in the U.K. especially on stationary, tableware, hot bottles, underwear, bedclothes, teeshirts. Why not your walls?
Choose vinyl covers with Union Jack designs
- « Earthling » David Bowie (1997)
- The Beatles First, compilation - double album released in 1969 with The Beatles, Tony Sheridan and other guests
- Cry for a shadow
"My generation" Oasis (2002) with the famous song of The Who
- My generation
- The Who - Greatest hits (1983)
- Baba O'riley
A Brexit playlist to cry over the breaking up or to accept the divorce ... with the help of songs
- "Comment te dire adieu" sang by Françoise Hardy (music Arnold Goland, lyrics Serge Gainsbourg)
- "Ne me quitte pas" sang by Iggy Pop and Ayo (piano Fabrice EUlry) (music Jacques Brel & Gérard Jouannest 1959)
- "Never say goodbye" by Bon Jovi (1986)
- "Never can say goodbye" sang by Gloria Gaynor (1974) originally designed for the Jackson Five (composed and written by Clifton Davis 1971)
- "Dont leave me this way" The Communards
- Don't Leave Me This Way is a song written by Kenneth Gamble, Leon Huff et Cary Gilbert. It was a hit for all its performers Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes (1975), Thelma Houston (1976), Jeanie Tracy (1985) et The Communards (1986)
- "Want to break free"? by Queen (1984)
- Hesitate? "Should I stay or should I go?" by The Clash (1982)
"Happy Together" by the Turtles (1967)